So I am conceding a point - which is rare, so take note. Anyone who reads this knows all about my love for random organic products - toothpaste, lotion, laundry detergent, Murphy's puppy chow, etc. So I convinced Daisy to get herself some aluminum-free deodorant - the kind that doesn't put icky chemicals into your pores. And smells like lavender! and lemongrass!
Welllllllll . . .
The aluminumy chemicals are there for a reason. Daisy complained that she smelled like a mixture of organic lemongrass and disgusting. Though I mocked her mercilessly and said she is probably just a smelly person, I think she actually may have been -SIGH- right about this one. 'Cause I smell like a mixture of aloe and sweaty aloe. So organic deodorant is off the table until they figure out how to make me smell like simply aloe. At least my breakfast yogurt came from happy, non-drugged cows???
Oh, and take note. According to Eddie, it is National Booooooo Week. I absolutely love this concept and will be participating well past this week. The first official boo? Goes to the guy who tried to "hurry" me through the crosswalk with his large car while it was about 16 degrees outside and I was walking my sweet pup. Not only did I give you the finger and bitch you the hell out, I am adding a booooooo to your punishment. And? You were ugly. So.There.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Maybe we are both smelly?
Doubtful.
Down with hippie deodorant.
I third that - "Booooo" to hippie deodorant. We can't have a stinky Daisy and A'Hottie wandering the city Booo'ing people - you'd get boooo'd back instantly for being so smelly.
By the end of the week, I'm hoping for an epidemic of booo'ing in all major cities, and force CNN to report on it, and how it affected a poor Cancer Boy and his Miniature Horse. Yes.
His Miniature ZOMBIE Horse???
Well, once he becomes Zombie Horse, he's less affected by the boooo's. True story.
Well that makes complete sense.
Methinks Zombie's don't have ears to hear the BOO's.
But I think that boo-ing should become more commonplace.
Try one of the natural (and preservative free!) deodorants that Lush produces (www.lushusa.com). I'm really big on natural products that are use little to no preservatives and this is theirs is the ONLY deodorant that works.
The one I use has witch hazel in it to naturally inhibit sweating, baking soda to help absorb and deodorize and something that is a natural anti-bacterial.
Fair warning, the cream one gave me a reaction, but I have really sensitive skin. But I haven't had issues with the one I use now.
Also, if you go into a store, they will cut you a sample (it's sold by weight), so you can test it out and see if it works for you without spending the money on it.
Dude, of COURSE zombies have ears. They are walking deaD, not deaF.
OK, that just cracked me up.
And Elle? Thanks! I love my hippie products.
Hippie products rock. Especially hippie non-anti-freeze toothpaste. Except Eddie got me hooked on the Nightime Pro-Health by Crest. I kid you fucking not.
Hahaha - the walking deaf, just too funny. And Daisy, you should really blame the weird guy in CVS - it's his fault that I'm addicted to the stuff - admittedly, I could have said nothing, but Mmmmmm, nighttime . . .
And I have to agree with Elle - let's face it, Lush is an English company, and that means that it must be awesome :)
boo hippy products
Wow...Could I have had more typos in that comment. I think not. I should looks into new glasses. Or an eye transplant.
No "booo" hippie products. I like my toothpaste, soap, detergent, milk, yogurt, cereal, bread, produce, and lotion that are all hippe products. Just boo non-Lush hippie deodorant.
Namby - you are in danger of misusing the booooos.
Misusing the Boo's is grounds for removal from the weekly happy hour. Just saying.
Post a Comment