Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Prime Numbers . . . or Viktor's First Appearance

I have been absolutely ridiculously bored lately - but without any motivation to remedy the situation. And today was a crummy day. My wisdom teeth are coming in, so I went to the dentist to figure out the course of action, and we are waiting for them to grow in, then pulling them out. Something in that plan seems fundamentally wrong, but who am I to argue? So here I am, bored, teething (it hurts!), and frustrated that I haven't been home for Thanksgiving in 6 years. What do I do? Duh, order a disgusting amount of sushi and drink a bottle of white wine (c'mon, you knew it was coming).

AH: I should have another glass of wine, right?
Viktor: That depends, how many have you had?
AH: 2.5
AH: Fine, that's a lie. 3.
Viktor: Well you can't end your drinking with a prime number! Have at it!

It's rather remarkably easy to see why we are friends . . .

No comments: